1. Scan your passport, ID, and itinerary and email it to yourself so you have a digital copy in the event of loss or theft.
2. Enable private browsing when searching or booking flights online.
3. When packing your suitcase, roll your clothes to save space and avoid wrinkles.
4. Use ATMs to get local currency. Using money converters in the airport usually come with their own fees and the exchange rates are a rip-off. ATMs always dispense local currency, of course, so use your debit or credit card and get your money there. (Also let your cc company know you are traveling so they do not cut you off).
5. To avoid tangled necklaces, thread your delicate necklaces through a straw (we like this clever one!).
6. Use portable hacking shelves to save time when you’re packing. You can always pre-pack these.
7. Place a rolled up belt in the collar of a shirt to keep it stiff.
8. To prevent the spillage of liquid place saran wrap below the cap, or you can just tape the cap up using masking tape.
9. If you forget your charger, the TV usually comes with a USB charger. Just make sure that the TV is turned on.
10. Never leave the packing to the last day before your trip - we like to pack over a period of days. If you wing it, you will most likely forget something.