- ▼Q: What does Aromaflage smell like?
- A: From the Southeast Asian tropics, it combines notes of citrus fruit, warm cedarwood, and silken vanilla. It is a sweet tropical scent.
- ◄Q: What does Aromaflage Wild smell like?
- A: Wild combines notes of spruce, cardamom, and cedar wood. It smells woodsy / spicy. It reminds people of the spa.
- ◄Q: What testing has been done on Aromaflage and Aromaflage Wild?
- A: Our fragrances have been tested at a world renowned mosquito testing facility and were effective over 2.5 hours.
- ◄Q: How does Aromaflage repel insects while smelling so amazing? My perfumes and colognes typically attract insects.
- A: Our active ingredients are recognized by the EPA as safe insect repelling agents. These natural, botanical essential oils are derived from fruits and plants whose aromas naturally repel pests. Our dual purposed, proprietary formulation carries a wonderful aroma while also working to protect against insect bites.
- ◄Q: Does Aromaflage contain DEET?
- A: No, Aromaflage is toxin free. Aromaflage is free of DEET, Parabens, and Sodium Lauryl Sulphate and other nasties. You can protect yourself and your family from insects while smelling fantastic by using safe and effective Aromaflage. Our tried and true formulation has been tested in the rice paddies of Southeast Asia, and the botanical essential oils have been used for centuries to naturally repel insects.
- ◄Q: How much Aromaflage do I need to apply?
- A: Our proprietary formulation works to leave you smelling great while also repelling insects. A few sprays to cover the exposed area will suffice. Spray liberally on exposed skin, particularly arms, legs, ankles and/or clothing before venturing outdoors. We recommend that you apply Aromaflage™ every 2-3 hours for optimum protection or to refresh your scent. If you are perspiring or in an environment that is extra muggy, feel free to apply as often as you like. Avoid contact with mouth or eyes.
- ◄Q. I am going on vacation with my husband and 2 children to the jungles of Belize. How much Aromaflage should I plan to bring?
A. A 50ml flagship bottle of Aromaflage has nearly 700 sprays in it. If you were to hike in densely thick jungles filled with mosquitoes, we recommend applying at least 6 sprays to each member of your family before venturing outdoors and reapplying a similar amount every 2 hours. That's almost 100 sprays/day ~ a bottle for a 5 day vacation for a family of 4.
A. Purser bottle of Aromaflage has nearly 75 sprays in it.
- ◄Q: Is Aromaflage safe for babies and people with allergies?
- A: Aromaflage is recommended for people over the age of three. You can use it on your child, but do so in moderation. If you have specific questions, please consult with your pediatrician. Additionally, Aromaflage is recommended for sensitive individuals looking for healthy innovative alternatives to traditional options. If you have a specific allergy please reach our with your questions.
- ◄Q: How can I pay for my bottle of Aromaflage?
- A: Prices on our website are charged in US dollars. We accept checks, money orders, and credit card payments from Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. You may also pay with a PayPal account.
- ◄Q: I have just placed my order. What happens next?
- A: We value your business and will process your order within 5-7 business days. Once we have received your order, it is not possible to change or cancel it. If you have made a mistake with your shipping address, it is not always possible to change it in time, but please contact us immediately to see what we can do. We want to do our best to ensure you are satisfied. If you do not receive your order within 10 days, please contact us immediately as something may be wrong with your package's shipping. We will not process refunds for orders unless notified within 10 days of placing your order. Refunds will be processed in only to the source with which orders were places (e.g., PayPal orders can be refunded only to PayPal and not to any other source).
- ◄Q: How much does shipping cost?
- A: Retail for USA: This changes depending on our current deal!! Retail for Rest of world: $15 up. We are happy to look into rates for your country. Simple send us an email and we will find out immediately. For wholesale requests, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
- ◄Q: Do you ship worldwide?
- A: Yes, we ship Aromaflage globally from the United States. You can order with trust and confidence that we will do our best to get your goods to you as quickly as possible. If you are experiencing difficulty with shipping, please contact us at 508.205.9866 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ◄Q: Can I track my order?
- A: Upon request, we will email you your tracking number so you can track your Aromaflage's progress.
- ◄Q: Can I find Aromaflage in stores?
- A: Aromaflage is taking off. Find it in stores near you, and if you can't find it at your favorite store, let us know where the store is and we will do our best to get it on those shelves. In fact, if your retailer orders, we will send you a bottle of Aromaflage or a candle (whichever you prefer) for your efforts. Right now, a list of all of our partners can be found on Retailers link.
- ◄Q: Why is a dragon fly your logo?
- A: Dragonflies are beautiful, elegant, and best of all, they eat other flying insects, particularly mosquitoes. Currently, there are over 5,000 species of dragonflies and damselflies roaming earth for 300 million years. Dragonflies begin their life-cycle in water, therefore they are often found near ponds, lakes, canals, rivers, streams, and swamps.
- ◄Q: What is the return policy?
- A: We believe in our product and feel strongly that you will love the scent. In the unlikely event that you are not happy with your purchase, please email us within five working days so we may authorize the return. Please note that we do not offer returns on samples or bracelets. Your return must be dispatched within seven working days from receiving the delivery. Once the goods are returned to us in the original condition, we will process a refund. Flash sales are subject to a $5 restocking fee for 1 item and may vary for multiple items. Shipping costs and import fees are not refundable. Please note that returns from outside the US that are shipped duty unpaid will be refused until any associated fees are paid by the sender.
- ◄Q: Do you have other products and scents?
- A: In the coming months, we will be developing additional scents and expanding our product line. If you have ideas, we would love to hear them. Your input is extremely valuable to us and creating lifestyle products that increase the quality of your commitment to healthy living is something which we take seriously. Remember, to health, long life, and living naturally - we are serious about that!
◄Q: Why does my candle have air pockets?
Delamination is when an area of the wax has pulled away from the glass container. This is part of the hand-poured candle making process and is very common. The glass container can magnify the appearance of an air bubble, but please be assured, it will not affect your candles performance.
Note: Aromaflage is toxin free, thus Aromaflage may contain some variation in color of product. This does not effect its quality or its effectiveness. In fact, if you put your bottle in direct sunlight, it may change color as vanilla oil can get darker over time and with the application of heat. Just the price of having some nature in every bottle. Some bottles may contain sediment, just like wine, as our essential oils do not contain chemicals or DEET.
Similarly, our candle is 100% soy wax combined with our essential oil blend. The natural nature of the wax may lead to variations on how the wax settles so if there are slight imperfections with how the wax looks, that is completely normal and, in fact, proof that our hand poured mixture is one of a kind.